Thursday, June 28, 2012

Making new friends...

Over the years I have done a lot of private coaching with swimmers from other teams.  I am very fortunate to get to work with such talented swimmers.  Helping them with stroke technique gives them a different perspective to smarter swimming.

Over the last 3 weeks I have had 3 chances to work with a swimmer from Week 1.  Olivia and I have spent some quality time working on the little things.  Some kids just get it and Olivia is one of those swimmers.  Her smile and enthusiasm give me so much energy.  Whether it was here at CAL U or at the Bridgeport Country Club it has been a blessing to have had the chance to work with her.

Thank you to Olivia and her parents Pam and Matt for the chance to work with her.

Coach Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment